1200 sq ft wedding quality tent
Interested in determining how much space you need under a tent. First review the items below to determine how much square footage you require based on your specific needs;
- We suggest 100 square feet per table. This includes round or banquet tables. 8 guests can be seated comfortably per 60" round or 8' banquet table. i.e. 100 guests = 13 tables = 1300 square feet required = 40 x 40 tent
- Dance Floors - We suggest 9 sq ft of dance floor area for each couple.
- Additional Allowances
- Chairs in rows - 8 sq ft per person
- Tables and chairs in rows - 10 sq ft per person
- Bar Area - 100 sq ft per bar
- Buffet Area - 100 sq ft per table
- Band - 20 sq ft per band member
- DJ - 75 sq ft
Once you have determined how much area you require, multiply the length x width of our various tent options to find the tent size which most closely matches your needs.